CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yes, I am one of those Twilight Fans






Ok, Ok..So I am NOT a 14 y.o screaming TwiFan or whatever they call themselves now a days
BUT that does NOT mean I can't or don't love the series as much as any teeny bopper out there!
I belong to Twilight Mom's Website & other Twilight fan sites and am eagerly awaiting with bated breath "New Moon".
I have read each book & seen the flik a gazillion times.
I devour all I can find in my little magazines & on the internet & tv about the
movie,books and stars. I luv Edward Cullen & NOT Rob Pattinson (Sorry Rob IRL you seem droll & boring).
So I will mention Twilight & all that twilight is in my BLOG quite often.Sorry folks..I too am a Twilight freak!

0 Thoughts From Fellow Bloggers: