CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Paid to put ad's from on Blog..Sell.Out..Smart..?

Is it smart or distracting? IF ppl click on said ad's u get paid for each click. Hoping above all hopes THOUSANDS of ppl click on the ad's on your blog page so u can get at least 100$ a month that is.

I am as poor as poor can possibly be so I am willing to allow this to go on my page (if they accept my application that is) so I too can cash in no the money per clicks craze sweeping blog land.

I need the loot. I have a sick kitty. I have rent. I know I wont make my rent money BUT every bit in my pocket that does NOT come out of my boyfriends pocket goes to the already overdue rent owed to the LL by the end of May or else we get the dreaded "Notice to Quit".

please ad scence accept my app.

0 Thoughts From Fellow Bloggers: