Long story short my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years gets into a friendly relationship with the new home owner of our home. Valerio bought the home via auction when my boyfriends father died & the home he owned went up for public auction. There are still some inky things about the results of the auction because the monies owed was far less than 30 grand & they got 250 grand. So, after ALL the fee's & such were paid where did the REST of the money go? Hmmmmmm........
So, for the last 4 years they have been good friends. Valerio trusts my bf with his kids & family. Invited us into his home umpteen times for meals & conversation. Made my bf his property manager & trusts him with money from all the tenants, bought us birthday & xmas gifts, etc. You get the jist of the relationship.
My bf is a notorious pack rat. He made mistakes by not cleaning things up (in the dungeon basement) on time but nothing serious. My bf goes above & beyond the call of duty & does for him what he does not even do to care fo rthe tenants & their complaints & the repair issues. Our apartment is a slum hole. The ceiling is literally falling on our heads, the bathroom has an eternal leak & no ceiling, paint that is so old it is full of lead & chipping, the kitchen floor tiles are coming off in chunks, no heat source what so ever, we pay hundreds per winter for space & kerosene heaters, wall paper in kitchen so old it was hung by paste & is peeling off in sheets, grease so thick on walls around stove from the past tenant u can scrape it off & grease 1000 nappy babies hair straight again & stop the squeeks of about 100000 items that squeek, etc. but I do my best with minimal complaint, eat the bull shit up with a spoon that he is "poor" & cant fix it now (yet his non working, skinny, bushy eye brow havin, asshole lazy, cant bring her 9 year old son to the library less than 2 miles from their house even though she has a car, wife is on all expense paid trip to Portugal all this summer w/the 2 kids & he is remodeling his home as we type). I scrub the walls to makethem look good (knowing it is a fruitless endeavor on my part) yet all it leaves are muddy streaks behind. Yet he wants to complain about my cat or my dog & their fur on the floor! FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY LITTLE BALD HOBBIT!
His brother who has a car & has not worked in over a year stays home all fucking day & does not do one thing to help the property he lives at & has not paid rent in a year at all gets away scott free!!!
This landlord is a petty little asshole!
He wants to serve up a "NOTICE TO QUIT" ???? Welp I am servin up a "KICK YOUR FUCKING SLUM LORD ASS & I HAVE HAD ENUFF ASSHOLE & I WILL DEFEND MY RIGHTS!" notice in "Housing Code Court". The fact I have NO heat source available is enough to slap a huge fucking fine on him & get us a ticket to ride. I promised him & my BF I would not call Housing Code on the apartment because I understood BUT now my name is on that "Notice to Quit" I have to protect my ass.
Anything we did, be it late rent or anything was ALWAYS done with FULL cooperation from Valerio. NOW he got his little girly feeling hurt by my BF for some retarded reason & decided to "teach us a lesson". He wants attention, ball licking sessions, plain & simple! Screw you. I want a pretty apartment by a normal landlord who would lick our balls to have a tenant who wants to have a nice joint & keep it in tip top & not muck it all up!
DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BECOME "FRIENDS" With your landlord! It WILL truly fuck u in the ass without lube!
Mental Health: 5 Signs of Clinical Depression
“You determine clinical depression by two measures. One is by time and one is by severity — impact on function. When you have severe symptoms that last at least two weeks and are interfering with fundamental basic functions, it falls into the realm of clinical depression,” explains psychiatrist Jill RachBeisel, MD, associate professor of psychiatry of the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore.
There are many symptoms of depression, but most common among people with clinical depression are changes in:
- Appetite. “In clinical depression you lose your appetite completely, and you stop eating, or you eat very little,” says Dr. RachBeisel.
- Sleep. When clinical depression sets in, you may have consistent, severe insomnia and be unable to sleep well almost every night.
- Concentration. “Someone might find themselves unable to maintain focus on simple activities like watching a TV program or reading a newspaper article,” says RachBeisel. You may not be able to focus on a recipe for dinner or tasks at work.
- Energy level. “With severe clinical depression your energy is so low you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning or carrying through your basic activities of daily living. People find themselves lying in bed and staying in pajamas all day long,” RachBeisel explains.
- Interest in activities that one would normally enjoy. This may mean that you no longer care about shaving or styling your hair, for example, or about bigger issues, like caring for your children.
At its most severe, clinical depression can lead to suicide. Having thoughts like “My family would be better off without me” is a warning sign.
Mental Health: 5 Signs of Anxiety
“We all should have a little anxiety on board because when you think about it, what makes you really perform well is you get a little anxious,” says RachBeisel. These, however, are signs that you may need help with your anxiety level:
- You can’t follow a conversation or complete a basic task.
- You can’t do what other people do; for example, a fear of crossing bridges prevents you from seeing the other side of town.
- You find yourself avoiding family gatherings or office parties due to social anxiety.
- You worry that in a crowded room people are looking at you or talking about you.
- You may avoid projects that require public speaking or presenting your work.
Mental Health: 5 Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Obsessive compulsive disorder is on the extreme end of the anxiety spectrum.
“People with OCD are so anxious, they have intrusive thoughts that are irrational, and they can’t get the thoughts out of their head. So what they do is develop behaviors to cope with the anxiety,” says RachBeisel. These behaviors or rituals may be so time-consuming that you can’t get to work (or anywhere) on time, and may even prevent you from working. For example, you may:
- Wash your hands 20 to 30 times a day.
- Count 15 cars before you can park.
- Spend hours checking the door and window locks before going to bed.
- Spend hours bathing.
- Repeat work tasks multiple times to make sure they are perfect.
Mental Health: 5 Signs of Bipolar Disorder
“A person with bipolar disorder is someone who has severe mood swings,” says RachBeisel. During the depressed phase, the signs of clinical depression appear, but people with bipolar disorder also experience a manic phase during which they may have a lot of energy and positive feelings about themselves. Signs of mania are:
- Mood swings. Examples are elevated mood or extreme irritability.
- Fast speech. “You can’t get a word in edgewise and you have to ask them to slow down,” says RachBeisel.
- No need for sleep. People with pipolar disorder may stay up all night for many days cleaning, painting walls, or doing laundry.
- Overextended. An overly high estimation of themselves leads to commitments they can’t possibly keep, such as taking on jobs they don’t have the skills to do.
- Excessive behaviors. Charging tens of thousands of dollars or having sex with casual acquaintances are just two examples.
Mental Health: How to Get Help
If you suspect that you have signs of one of these mental health illnesses, RachBeisel advises that you:
- Call your primary care doctor and ask for a referral so you can get evaluated by a specialist.
- Call a local suicide hotline if you are experiencing severe symptoms.
- Contact your local health department for a list of mental health services.
By knowing the signs of these common mental health conditions, you'll be better equipped to recognize when you, or someone you love, may need professional help.